Good for these gamers desirous to have a web based wrap battle.
Want for Velocity: Scorching Pursuit Remastered was a reliable replace when it arrived final yr, however it was lacking just a few choices for gamers who had been trying to put their very own spin on the sport’s trendy assortment of automobiles. That is being rectified in a giant replace, as a livery editor is being added to the sport, alongside just a few efficiency upgrades this week.
The brand new wrap editor will let gamers to create elaborate designs and customized liveries for any of their automobiles, and features equally to the customization choices from Need for Speed Heat in accordance to EA. To make use of it, choose a automobile and subsequent to the colour picker you will see two extra symbols. The wrap editor has a restrict of 300 decals or 100 MB relying on which threshold is reached first, and these creations might be seen in on-line races, together with in cross-play.
EA says that customized wraps are private solely and that they can’t be shared between gamers. In the event you’re not feeling too artistic, a second choice within the type of pre-made wraps will help you flick thru a collection of designs and rapidly apply them to your car of selection.
Want for Velocity: Scorching Pursuit Remastered has additionally acquired a efficiency improve on PlayStation 4 Professional and Xbox One X, as the sport will now run at an uncapped 50+ frames-per-second and 4K decision. On PS5 and Xbox Sequence X, customers can count on the sport to run at 4K and 60fps.
A number of bugs have additionally been addressed within the replace, which additionally fixes a number of visible points nd gives higher stability general.
Want for Velocity: Scorching Pursuit Remastered Patch 2 Notes
- General stability enhancements and reminiscence utilization optimization
- Mounted a difficulty the place the sport might crash through the “Defend and Swerve” occasion when getting into the menu throughout a collision and restarting the sport
- Mounted a difficulty that would result in the title crashing when an excessive amount of autolog information was retrieved from the server, for instance by having many mates that raced the identical tracks as your self.
- When altering from Interceptor to a different recreation mode, the foyer ought to now not be locked to 2 gamers
- Automobiles ought to now not spawn on high of one another throughout multiplayer Most Needed occasions
- The right PSN icon is now displaying within the Associates menu
- Mounted a difficulty the place not all participant positions had been proven throughout a multiplayer Most Needed occasion in a full foyer
- Corrected the place of a floating patch of grass in entrance of the Seacrest Tiki Motel
- Mounted a corrupted body that would seem through the Sand Timer race occasion
- VoIP settings are working extra reliably, and the VoIP icons are displayed accurately
- When unlocking a selected occasion, the right cinematic ought to now be taking part in
- Mounted just a few cases to raised align UI parts
- Becoming a member of a buddy through “Be part of Session” ought to now be working as meant
- Mounted a difficulty the place the title might crash when switching controllers when the Xbox menu was open
- Mounted a uncommon event the place gamers might get caught within the transition from foyer display screen to race
- Optimized autolog reporting performance
EA is about to turn into an even bigger title within the racing recreation style than ever earlier than. With the acquisition of Codemasters now officially complete, the writer has entry to racing franchises akin to Dirt, Grid, and the annual F1 collection. As for the Want for Velocity collection, growth on the subsequent recreation is back in the hands of Burnout developer Criterion Games, whereas Ghost Video games is ready to turn into EA Gothenburg as soon as once more.