The brand new patch for Valheim makes bosses more durable and introduces a lot of enhancements to stability–and extra.
A brand new patch is now accessible for Iron Gate’s multiplayer survival RPG Valheim, bringing with it what the developer says are some “main adjustments.”
One of many largest and most outstanding adjustments is that Iron Gate is guaranteeing bosses “tougher.” The studio stated gamers have been “killing them too quick.”
With this new replace utilized, gamers ought to discover that the bosses Bonemass, Moder, and Yagluth at the moment are harder to kill.
The February 25 patch additionally updates the “socket backend” of the sport, which is an under-the-hood change that ought to “enhance connection points for lots of gamers.” Moreover, Vulkan help is now accessible on Home windows, and this could assist repair “some random crashes” that some gamers have been experiencing on account of their GPU drivers.
One other change gamers might discover is that the “Deathquito” enemies now have a “barely longer” audio vary, so it’s best to have the ability to hear them from additional away.
Moreover, the Valheim sport world ought to now not change into corrupted when gamers sign off utilizing ALT+F4. Lastly, Iron Gate warned that when you create a personality after which load and save them into the brand new, up to date model of Valheim, you possibly can’t revert these characters to an older model of the sport. This is because of “adjustments in character save information.”
Valheim February 25 Patch Notes
- Crafting item-dupe bug repair
- Harpooned participant & ship bug repair
- Mounted participant ragdoll
- Bonemass, Moder, Yagluth issue tweaks
- Moder music up to date
- Tombstone bugfix (in all probability wont repair disappearing tombstones although)
- Mounted world corruption brought on by urgent ALT+F4 whereas logging out.
- Deathsquitos have barely longer audio vary
- Tweaked audio on blast-furnace & spinning wheel
- Shared map place setting is saved per world
- Up to date community stats (F2)
- Constructing destruction drop-fix
- Vulkan help in home windows builds
- Community disconnection bugfix
- Up to date socket-backend