If you’d like a compact gaming keyboard, then one of many best–the Razer Huntsman Mini–is on sale proper now.
The Razer Huntsman is among the many best gaming keyboard choices on the market, however relying on the mannequin you need, it may be fairly costly. Nevertheless, the smaller variations are fairly reasonably priced, and proper now, you will get the Razer Huntsman Mini gaming keyboard for $100, down from its common value of $120. That may not look like a lot of a reduction, however that is the primary markdown we have seen for the 60% keyboard. It is unclear how lengthy this deal might be obtainable for.
The Huntsman Mini can also be customizable with Razer’s Synapse software program. This contains creating and mapping macros in addition to tweaking its Chroma RGB lighting. One factor to notice concerning the Huntsman Mini is that it would not function operate keys or devoted media buttons. You will have to make use of the Fn key in tandem with particular keys to make the most of these actions–these secondary inputs are printed on the underside of every keycap.
When you’re all for an even bigger keyboard that has much more utility and options, try our Razer Huntsman V2 Analog gaming keyboard review. Along with being a full-sized keyboard, that mannequin boasts analog enter, devoted media buttons, and rather a lot more–though for a a lot greater value, after all.
Extra Tech Picks From GameSpot
- The Best 4K TVs For PS5 And Xbox Series X
- Best PC Gaming Headset Of 2021: HyperX, SteelSeries, And More
- Best HOTAS Flight Sim Sticks For Star Wars Squadrons And More
- The Best Nintendo Switch Controllers You Can Buy
- Best Project xCloud Controller: Elite-Style Controllers, Retro Pads, And More
- The Best VR Headsets In 2020
- Best Webcams 2020: Top Picks For Streaming On Twitch And YouTube
- Best Streaming Accessories 2020: How To Start Streaming On Twitch, YouTube, And More