Replace: The cross-play replace is now accessible on all platforms besides Xbox techniques. The PS5 model had additionally encountered points however was finally launched on April 10.
Unique story follows…
A brand new Outriders replace will begin rolling out right this moment on PC and PlayStation consoles that may re-enable crossplay between the 2. Xbox gamers should wait as developer Folks Can Fly is “a little bit delayed” deploying the patch. Consequently, crossplay between Xbox and different platforms has been disabled.
With the discharge of this patch, Crossplay between PlayStation and PC is now attainable.
Crossplay between Xbox and PC/PlayStation has been quickly disabled.
Crossplay between Consoles and PC will likely be totally restored as soon as the Xbox patch has gone dwell.
— Outriders (@Outriders) April 9, 2021
There is not any phrase on when the replace will go dwell on Xbox consoles. The studio stated it’s “hoping to have this patch prepared for Xbox very quickly” and can present updates as soon as there’s data to share.
As soon as the Xbox replace goes dwell, Folks Can Fly said crossplay between consoles and PC will likely be “totally restored.” For now, Folks Can Fly said the replace is over 2GB on PC and roughly 600MB on PlayStation.
The replace will make various adjustments to the sport, together with stabilizing on-line connectivity and addressing a plethora of crashes. It is unclear if this replace has any connection to subsequent week’s patch, which can nerf the Technomancer and Trickster’s bullet-based skills. The upcoming replace has turn out to be a scorching subject locally, with Outriders gamers going to Reddit to blame livestreamers and YouTubers for the nerfs.
New Outriders Replace Patch Notes
PC & Consoles:
- As soon as platforms have been up to date to the identical patch model, cross-play throughout platforms will turn out to be viable once more.
- With the discharge of this patch, Crossplay between PlayStation and PC is now attainable.
- Crossplay between Xbox and PC/PlayStation has been quickly disabled till the Xbox patch has launched.
- Crossplay between consoles and PC will likely be totally restored as soon as the Xbox patch has gone dwell.
- General stability enhancements for the matchmaking service.
- Crash Fixes:
- Will repair a multiplayer crash that would lead to consumer gamers having their stock wiped.
- Will repair the crash when finishing the “A Unhealthy Day” aspect quest.
- Will repair the crash that happens in No Man’s Land when your language is about to Spanish (Sure, we all know. Online game code is a magical factor).
- Will repair crash on launch points.
- Will embrace many extra “random” crash fixes:
- We’re assured that these fixes will deal with the vast majority of crashes reported, as there are solely a handful of root causes however the crashes they generate seem in various locations.
- Will repair the HUD disappearing in sure instances.
- Will repair bugs that intrude with gamers re-spawning in multiplayer Expeditions.
- Will repair bugs with gamers getting caught on geometry (together with when utilizing Gravity Leap) or falling out of the world.
- Will change the default matchmaking setting from “Open” to “Closed”:
- You’ll nonetheless be capable of manually change this setting to “Open” by way of your recreation settings.
- This transformation will forestall gamers from becoming a member of video games the place the host did not intend to play in multiplayer. It is going to additionally reduce down on AFK lobbies.
- This may also assist enhance matchmaking instances, because the queues will likely be much less more likely to be overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of fixed matchmaking requests generated by “open” video games.
- Many different minor fixes and enhancements.
- Will Repair a efficiency concern the place GPU shouldn’t be being totally utilized. This could assist with stuttering and DX11/12 points.