Replace: The cross-play replace is now accessible on all platforms, and that features Xbox techniques. You must be capable to play with your folks of selection, no matter platform.
Authentic story follows…
A brand new Outriders replace will begin rolling out at present on PC and PlayStation consoles that may re-enable crossplay between the 2. Xbox gamers must wait as developer Folks Can Fly is “a little bit delayed” deploying the patch. Because of this, crossplay between Xbox and different platforms has been disabled.
With the discharge of this patch, Crossplay between PlayStation and PC is now potential.
Crossplay between Xbox and PC/PlayStation has been briefly disabled.
Crossplay between Consoles and PC can be totally restored as soon as the Xbox patch has gone dwell.
— Outriders (@Outriders) April 9, 2021
There is no phrase on when the replace will go dwell on Xbox consoles. The studio mentioned it’s “hoping to have this patch prepared for Xbox very quickly” and can present updates as soon as there’s data to share.
As soon as the Xbox replace goes dwell, Folks Can Fly said crossplay between consoles and PC can be “totally restored.” For now, Folks Can Fly said the replace is over 2GB on PC and roughly 600MB on PlayStation.
The replace will make quite a few modifications to the sport, together with stabilizing on-line connectivity and addressing a plethora of crashes. It is unclear if this replace has any connection to subsequent week’s patch, which is able to nerf the Technomancer and Trickster’s bullet-based skills. The upcoming replace has develop into a sizzling subject in the neighborhood, with Outriders gamers going to Reddit to blame livestreamers and YouTubers for the nerfs.
New Outriders Replace Patch Notes
PC & Consoles:
- As soon as platforms have been up to date to the identical patch model, cross-play throughout platforms will develop into viable once more.
- With the discharge of this patch, Crossplay between PlayStation and PC is now potential.
- Crossplay between Xbox and PC/PlayStation has been briefly disabled till the Xbox patch has launched.
- Crossplay between consoles and PC can be totally restored as soon as the Xbox patch has gone dwell.
- Total stability enhancements for the matchmaking service.
- Crash Fixes:
- Will repair a multiplayer crash that might end in shopper gamers having their stock wiped.
- Will repair the crash when finishing the “A Dangerous Day” aspect quest.
- Will repair the crash that happens in No Man’s Land when your language is about to Spanish (Sure, we all know. Online game code is a magical factor).
- Will repair crash on launch points.
- Will embody many extra “random” crash fixes:
- We’re assured that these fixes will tackle nearly all of crashes reported, as there are solely a handful of root causes however the crashes they generate seem in quite a few locations.
- Will repair the HUD disappearing in sure instances.
- Will repair bugs that intrude with gamers re-spawning in multiplayer Expeditions.
- Will repair bugs with gamers getting caught on geometry (together with when utilizing Gravity Leap) or falling out of the world.
- Will change the default matchmaking setting from “Open” to “Closed”:
- You’ll nonetheless be capable to manually change this setting to “Open” by way of your sport settings.
- This transformation will stop gamers from becoming a member of video games the place the host did not intend to play in multiplayer. It should additionally reduce down on AFK lobbies.
- This can even assist enhance matchmaking occasions, because the queues can be much less prone to be overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of fixed matchmaking requests generated by “open” video games.
- Many different minor fixes and enhancements.
- Will Repair a efficiency difficulty the place GPU isn’t being totally utilized. This could assist with stuttering and DX11/12 points.