The demo for Outriders will proceed to be obtainable for the foreseeable future, and as we speak it is getting some modifications. Sq. Enix is within the strategy of rolling out an replace for the Outriders demo this morning, and following a quick upkeep interval, you’ll set up the brand new replace and take a look at its modifications. Maybe chief amongst them is the elimination of a lootcave exploit that Sq. deemed to be not “inside the spirit of the sport.” Learn on for the complete patch notes and the reason of why your course of for acquiring Legendaries is perhaps altering.
The replace is essentially aimed toward eliminating the grind for loot. The Outriders demo has a lootcave run the place gamers can reload again and again to open the identical three chests–which, when carried out sufficient occasions, means that you can finally get some good loot, together with legendary gadgets. The replace eliminates this exploit by making certain chests will now not drop legendary gadgets.
“Whereas we don’t wish to forestall farming runs (We get it!), the lootcave found by way of the triple chest-run, in addition to the shop exploit, don’t really feel to be inside the spirit of the sport,” the patch notes say. “To that finish, we’re redirecting farming efforts to mechanics within the sport that could be extra satisfying for gamers to play via and repeat.”
The replace additionally nerfs among the extra annoying skills utilized by the Captain mobs, which ought to make them a much less irritating problem at any time when they pop up. Moreover, Gauss, an early non-obligatory boss within the demo that you could face off in opposition to a number of occasions, will acquire elevated well being and the power to heal himself on subsequent runs, making certain he stays a problem and by no means turns into too straightforward.
The complete patch notes may be discovered beneath. Sq. Enix additionally plans to launch another Outriders update next week. When you’re solely simply coming to the sport now, remember to try our Outriders class guide.
Outriders Demo March 5 Replace Patch Notes
Modifications To Captains
- The Captain mob skill “Therapeutic Mild” could have its effectiveness diminished.
- The Captain mob skill “From the Ashes” and “Phoenix Aura” could have their cooldowns elevated.
- Some gamers had been discovering it laborious to totally kill Captains who would set off these skills, making for a irritating relatively than a difficult however enjoyable encounter.
Modifications To Gauss
- Gauss could have his well being factors elevated for repeat playthroughs.
- That is to make sure that he stays enjoyable and difficult for gamers who’re overpowered at this level within the story.
- Gauss therapeutic from his skill “Metal Wall” will likely be elevated.
Modifications To loot drops
- Whereas we don’t wish to forestall farming runs (We get it!), the lootcave found by way of the triple chest-run, in addition to the shop exploit, don’t really feel to be inside the spirit of the sport. To that finish, we’re redirecting farming efforts to mechanics within the sport that could be extra satisfying for gamers to play via and repeat.
- Epic gadgets will now not seem in retailers and distributors (inside the demo).
- Chests will now not drop legendary gadgets.
- Aspect quest rewards (on repeat runs) will now have an opportunity to drop legendary gadgets.