Outriders has seen loads of curiosity forward of its April launch due to a reasonably substantial demo that gave gamers entry to the opening act of the sport. In case you’re nonetheless farming the demo for rare loot to take into the total recreation, a brand new patch will make the expertise really feel smoother.
A number of the extra substantial additions being added are a much-needed movement blur toggle and enhancements to matchmaking, which developer Folks Can Fly says will minimize down on the time it takes to type a celebration. Quite a few platform-specific bugs are additionally being mounted, such because the notorious audio desynchronization in cutscenes on PS4 and PS5, improved subtitle show and synchronization through the “Dangerous Day” quest, and varied different tweaks.
An Xbox One and Xbox Collection X|S patch is not obtainable but, however People Can Fly confirmed that it is at present going via testing earlier than being launched.
You’ll be able to learn all of the patch notes beneath:
Common Patch Notes for PC, PS4, and PS5
- Added a Movement Blur Toggle
- Made minor tweaks to border price output for sure objects in cutscenes, nevertheless, we’re engaged on a extra complete repair for the longer term
- Made enhancements to chop down on the time it takes to Matchmake [PC, PS4/5] – Made different minor enhancements and fixes
Further PC Particular Patch Notes
- Mounted a crash that repeatedly occurred when opening the menu or stock
- Mounted a bug that deletes participant gear if their connection drops out throughout a transition
- Improved subtitle show and synchronization through the “Dangerous Day” quest
Further PS4/PS5 Particular Patch Notes
- Mounted retailer hyperlinks on the “Purchase Now” button within the Foyer
- Mounted bug that was inflicting an audio desynchronization in cutscenes
For extra on Outriders, you possibly can see simply how the exodus from Earth to Enoch began within the recreation’s newest lore trailer. Subsequent week’s Square Enix Showcase can even have some information to share because the writer reveals off trailers, gameplay movies, and bulletins for Outriders, Marvel’s Avengers, Balan Wonderworld, Tomb Raider, and the upcoming Simply Trigger cellular recreation.