No, not the bug residents of Hollownest–like, precise bugs that affected the sport.
Developer Staff Cherry has launched a brand new replace for Hollow Knight on PC, the primary that the sport has gotten since 2018. The replace has been launched in beta whereas Staff Cherry screens the consequences of the modifications, so not one of the bug fixes are everlasting but.
Within the full patch notes, Staff Cherry writes that the replace’s major objective is to enhance the Unity model of Hole Knight. Nevertheless, the replace implements a number of bug fixes as nicely, that are listed under.
Hole Knight v126.96.36.19962 Patch Notes
- Added “Borderless” choice to fullscreen in video choices
- Mounted uncollected Grubfather rewards being miss-able
- Enabled controller rumble (solely supported for sure configurations, e.g. Xbox One controller on Home windows)
- Mounted the Soul Tyrant battle in pantheons getting caught after being defeated typically
- Mounted demise loop if transferring too excessive throughout Absolute Radiance part 2
- 64-bit is now required for Home windows
- Vulkan is now the default graphics API for Linux
- Different minor fixes
Staff Cherry doesn’t point out when these modifications will probably be applied completely, however provides that when they’re, the developer will “make sure that to go away the present model [of Hollow Knight] on it is personal beta department for individuals who want the 32-bit model.”
Should you’re itching to entry these modifications for your self, log into your Steam account, right-click on Hole Knight in your Library, and click on “Properties” after which “Betas.” The choice to choose into Hole Knight’s accessible betas ought to then pop up–you need to choose “public-beta.”
Staff Cherry remains to be within the midst of creating Hollow Knight: Silksong, a follow-up to the unique recreation that sees you play as Hole Knight’s secondary protagonist, Hornet, who has change into trapped within the deepest ranges of Pharloom, a kingdom of silk and tune. To be able to escape, she should journey upwards in the direction of freedom, using her velocity, agility, and combating prowess to beat lethal bugs and arachnids. Hole Knight: Silksong is ready to launch for PC and Swap.