A brand new replace for NBA 2K21 may make your favourite participant look extra like himself. The following-gen replace, out there on PS5 and Xbox Collection X|S, has bug fixes and enhancements, however many of the modifications are likeness updates for varied gamers.
The following-gen replace 6, as detailed on the official site, makes enhancements to the likenesses of a number of NBA stars like Tyler Bey and Rayjon Tucker. There’s additionally a basic repair to a bug that will typically happen when attempting to begin a MyNBA save from the offseason.
Different fixes embody one to menu points within the Thriller tier of Domination, a win/loss exploit in some multiplayer modes, and a repair to the Geologist achievement and trophy. You’ll be able to take a look at the total replace record beneath.
That is much like the last patch, which additionally centered largely on likeness enhancements for the next-gen variations. And whereas the patch is reside throughout each PS5 and Xbox, NBA 2K League has dedicated to exclusively use PlayStation 5 for the rest of its season. For those who’re wanting elsewhere to your digital basketball motion, the NBA 2K21 Arcade Edition launched on Apple Arcade final week.
NBA 2K21 Subsequent-Gen Replace 6
- The next gamers have obtained numerous likeness updates:
- Darius Bazley
- Tyler Bey
- Hamidou Diallo
- Jahmi’us Ramsey
- Domantas Sabonis
- Luka Samanic
- Landry Shamet
- Rayjon Tucker
- Resolved a uncommon situation in MyNBA when beginning a save from the offseason
- Resolved reported menu points with the Thriller tier in Domination
- Duplicated Attribute Boosts for Triangle and Publish Coaches have been eliminated
- Addressed a Win/Loss exploit in Limitless and different multiplayer modes
- Made visible enhancements to Darkish Matter in sure menus
- Resolved a problem with the Geologist achievement/trophy
- Further preparations added for future seasons of MyTEAM