Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War has obtained a small new replace that makes fine-tuning adjustments throughout multiplayer, Zombies, and the League Play mode.
For multiplayer, the Fast Fireplace Moshpit playlist has been added to fast play, and that is the one change for now (although extra playlist updates are anticipated for later within the week). Additionally for multiplayer, the Guerrilla Warfare problem has been up to date so it tracks kills from any weapon as an alternative of solely the weapons from gamers you’ve got killed.
Moreover, the Serving to Hand problem now tracks Spy Aircraft scoring–apparently it did not do that correctly earlier than.
For the extra aggressive League Play mode, the replace fixes a problem that would trigger names to look as clean. It additionally fixes a problem the place gamers may very well be assigned a “damaged” Ladder.
And for Zombies, the March 8 replace provides stability fixes for Aims within the new Outbreak mode, whereas it additionally stops a “graphic corruption” difficulty from occurring when utilizing the Frenzied Guard subject improve. You’ll be able to see the complete patch notes beneath, as posted by Treyarch on the studio’s website.
Name of Responsibility: Black Ops Chilly Struggle March 8 Patch Notes
- Fast Fireplace Moshpit
- Added HC Fast Fireplace Moshpit to Fast Play.
- Season Challenges
- The “Guerrilla Warfare” Season Problem now tracks kills from any weapon that the participant picks up, not solely from weapons from gamers they’ve killed.
- Every day Challenges
- The “Serving to Hand” Every day Problem now correctly tracks Spy Aircraft help rating.
- If the participant will get incorrectly positioned right into a “damaged” Ladder, taking part in one other match will put the participant right into a practical Ladder.
- Addressed a problem that would trigger different names on the Ladder to be clean.
- Added numerous stability fixes associated to Aims in Outbreak.
- Resolved a problem that prevented finishing the target if a participant carrying a canister left a co-op match in progress.
- Resolved a problem that triggered graphic corruption when utilizing upgraded Frenzied Guard Subject Improve.
- Addressed a problem the place a participant couldn’t pay attention to a few Radio Transmissions in “Firebase Z.”