A brand new patch for the army shooter has landed–see the adjustments and fixes right here.
The most recent patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War has arrived, ushering in some vital adjustments for the just-launched League Play occasion, whereas the Zombies mode will get extra stability enhancements, bug fixes, and extra.
League Play kicked off this week and the brand new patch features a collection of fixes, certainly one of which solves the difficulty that might trigger courses to point out up empty in some eventualities. The replace additionally delivers some restrictions, certainly one of which is that you just can not use any sort of suppressor attachment, whereas quite a lot of barrel attachments are additionally reduce.
League Play is the brand new competitive-minded choice for gamers trying to have a extra severe and intense expertise.
As for the Zombies adjustments, gamers can count on stability enhancements in addition to adjustments to the camo challenges. Orda eliminations now depend for 3 eliminations, whereas the particular enemy class now counts for the weapon camo challenges, too. As for the bug fixes, one of many points that this patch addresses is how gamers may magically escape the village when utilizing the Aether Shroud Tier III.
Elsewhere, the Tombstone Soda perk has been mounted so gamers now not die when fast-traveling as a shadow, whereas a repair has additionally been deployed for a bug that might trigger the participant’s assets to fail to populate as they need to.
The brand new Surprise Weapon additionally will get a small repair to deal with a few of its visible results, whereas the Darkish Aether Artifact Intel ought to now be awarded usually in the principle quest.
The February 9 patch for Black Ops Chilly Conflict doesn’t comprise any fixes or adjustments for the usual multiplayer mode, it appears. You’ll be able to see the complete notes beneath, as posted by Treyarch on the developer’s website.
In different Name of Responsibility information, Activision has issued another wave of bans for cheaters in the battle royale game Warzone, bringing the whole variety of bans up to now past 300,000.
Black Ops Chilly Conflict February 9 Patch Notes
- Gamers logging into League Play for the primary time ought to now see preset CDL courses as an alternative of empty customized courses in Create-a-Class.
- Gamers ought to now have the ability to save their customized courses correctly in League Play.
- Suppressors (All)
- Activity Power Barrel
- Spetsnaz RPK Barrel
- CMV MIL-Spec Barrel
- Tiger Group Barrel
- Mounted Flashlight
- Goal Designator
- Tiger Group Highlight
- Conflict Machine
- Discipline Upgrades
- Up to date the odds listed on the Ability Divisions Overview display screen.
- Addressed a dismissible UI error that might seem when exiting a League Play match within the After Motion Report.
- Mounted crashes associated to Essence Traps, Foremost Quest, and Tombstone Soda.
- Particular enemy class now counts towards the Elite eliminations weapon camo problem.
- Orda eliminations now depend for 3 Elite eliminations towards weapon camo challenges.
- Closed an exploit the place a participant may teleport out of the Village utilizing Aether Shroud Tier III.
- Addressed a uncommon subject the place an Orda Assault Spherical may finish prematurely.
- Tombstone Soda
- Addressed a difficulty the place the participant’s assets wouldn’t replace upon amassing their stash.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the participant couldn’t choose up objects after dying in shadow kind beneath sure circumstances.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the participant may die and never attain their physique whereas fast-traveling in shadow kind.
- Addressed a difficulty with the RAI Ok-84 the place offset visible results may very well be seen after utilizing the teleporter.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the Darkish Aether Artifact Intel was not being awarded correctly in the course of the Foremost Quest.