Activision releases one other patch for the battle royale recreation and provides new playlists.
A brand new patch for the battle royale recreation Call of Duty: Warzone has arrived and one in all its key enhancements is a brand new repair that addresses the infinite stim glitch.
The patch notes state that the problem “stemmed from participant getting caught in throwback state after throwing again a dwell grenade,” however it ought to now be mounted. This has been an ongoing points with the sport, so hopefully this newest patch does the trick.
Moreover, match bonuses and kill XP rewards for the Kingslayer mode have been adjusted as a part of the studio’s efforts to “normalize” XP rewards throughout modes.
The Warzone patch additionally makes a change to the in-game retailer by eradicating tier skips from the Fashionable Warfare bundles, whereas some points associated to the show photographs for a number of objects have been addressed. You possibly can see the complete patch notes beneath, as posted on Activision’s website.
The weekly Warzone playlist refresh has gone dwell, too, and you’ll see the adjustments beneath.
In different information, Black Ops Chilly Warfare’s new Zombies map, Firebase Z, is out now. Try GameSpot’s extended coverage to find the Easter eggs and more. Moreover, Activision has confirmed a new Call of Duty game is coming in 2021.
Warzone Playlist Replace
- Verdansk BR – Armored Royale
- Plunder – Quads
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios
- Plunder – Blood Cash Trios
Warzone Patch Notes
- New repair to take away infinite stim glitch
- Challenge stemmed from participant getting caught in throwback state after throwing again a dwell grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be extra in step with Verdansk BR
- That is a part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards throughout our varied recreation modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment throughout empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Sure operator missions for Sew ought to now monitor as supposed
- Fastened visible for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer within the Participant Armory
- Fastened challenge the place at excessive status ranges, progress in the direction of subsequent stage proven in Barracks Seasonal Development didn’t match what was proven on the highest banner of the principle menu
- Eliminated Tier Skips from Fashionable Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Twine watch within the Sizzling Shot Bundle will now show right watch
- Fastened varied minor points together with photographs, icons, and names
- Fastened a crash that happens when launching the sport resulting from adjustments being made to Home windows GDI32