A brand new replace for Call of Duty: Warzone is rolling out now, that includes modifications to weapons, attachments, and extra. Maybe probably the most notable change is to the FFAR. Briefly, it is getting a nerf as a result of it is proving to be too efficient total.
Intention-down-sight velocity has been decreased, which ought to assist handle the difficulty, Raven Software program stated within the official patch notes. Explaining the modifications, the studio stated, “The FFAR’s wholesale efficacy has it edging out SMGs at ranges we’re not happy with.”
Ideally, the FFAR needs to be efficient at mid-range however tough to win close-encounter fights, the studio stated. “We’re bringing the FFAR a bit extra in keeping with what you may count on from an AR–damage and vary at the price of dealing with,” Raven stated.
Moreover, the Chilly Conflict Tactical Rifle Charlie sees a change as effectively, with its recoil power elevated. “Burst weapons experience a fantastic line between inefficient and oppressive. The intent of this modification is to take care of the weapon’s id of being a powerhouse whereas making it a bit harder to wield,” Raven stated. “Proper now we really feel it’s too simple to remain on course given how deadly it’s.”
Exterior of those modifications, this new Warzone replace fixes points with the Camo Challenges for the R1 Shadowhunter, whereas it additionally makes a collection of modifications to numerous attachments. You may see the total patch notes under, as shared by Raven.
In different information, it seems Warzone’s Verdansk map may be nearing the top of the highway. It is believed that the continuing unfold of zombies throughout the map will culminate within the detonation of a nuclear warhead that will wipe out the zombies and re-launch the sport with a brand new ’80s map themed round Black Ops Chilly Conflict.
Warzone April 6 Patch Notes:
- The Camo Challenges for the “R1 Shadowhunter” now seem appropriately for the Geometric, Flora, and Science Camo Classes.
- Chilly Conflict Tactical Rifle Charlie
- Recoil power has been elevated.
- Burst weapons experience a fantastic line between inefficient and oppressive. The intent of this modification is to take care of the weapon’s id of being a powerhouse whereas making it a bit harder to wield. Proper now we really feel it’s too simple to remain on course given how deadly it’s. We’ll proceed to observe the efficiency of the Tactical Rifle Charlie and make further modifications if vital.
- FFAR 1
- ADS velocity has been decreased.
- The FFAR is a jack of all trades. It has the harm profile and vary of an AR in addition to the hearth price of an SMG. The FFAR’s wholesale efficacy has it edging out SMGs at ranges we’re not happy with. Ideally, the FFAR fulfills the position of a mid-range dominator whereas falling prey to weapons that excel in short-range engagements. We’re bringing the FFAR a bit extra in keeping with what you may count on from an AR—harm and vary at the price of dealing with.
- Rear Grip attachments that confirmed ADS velocity execs ought to now correctly improve ADS velocity.
- Fastened a bug with the Groza the place the 16.5” CMV Mil-Spec barrel would bypass harm falloff.
- Fastened a bug with the Ember Sighting Level the place the XM4 and AK-47 had their ADS velocity elevated moderately than decreased.
- Fastened a bug with the Salvo Quick Magazine the place the FFAR 1 and M16 weren’t having their ADS velocity decreased.
- The Pelington 703 Wrapped Suppressor results ought to now be correctly represented within the stat bar.