The replace primarily addresses points gamers have encountered within the new Outbreak mode.
Treyarch has launched a brand new replace for Name of Obligation: Black Ops Chilly Warfare, and nearly all of it addresses points gamers have encountered since Outbreak launched with Season 2. The bold new mode is a large-scale spin on Zombies, full with its personal story, so it is hardly stunning that some tough edges wanted to be mounted.
Outbreak acquired a common stability enchancment as a part of the replace, significantly relating to goals and each the Krasny Soldat and the Dragon Relic. You additionally should not see Mimics teleport away after they’re spawned from loot chests, nor ought to the HVT Megaton cut up when it is hit by a automobile.
A number of different fixes had been additionally included within the replace, reminiscent of UI and tooltips not exhibiting up appropriately, and a participant’s Operator mannequin disappearing. It isn’t the biggest replace we have seen in Name of Obligation, however we got one of those just a few days ago. Actually, the file sizes for each Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone have gotten so massive that gamers with 500GB PS4 programs could struggle to keep the games installed. That is very true in the event that they’re focused on enjoying something else, as a few of that 500GB is required for the console’s working system and cannot be used to retailer video games.
Full patch notes for the replace are under.
- Addressed varied UI points with tooltips and metadata not showing appropriately.
After Motion Report
- Addressed a problem with the Naga animated Calling Card displaying incorrectly.
- Addressed a uncommon challenge the place a participant’s Operator mannequin may unintentionally seem invisible.
- Participant rank can not show as “Rank 0” after finishing Placement Matches and processing rank.
- Added varied stability fixes for points with Aims, the Krasny Soldat, and the Dragon Relic.
- Closed an exploit the place the participant may exit the Holdout Goal prematurely in Golova.
- Addressed a problem the place the Mimic would teleport away after spawning from a Loot Chest.
- Addressed a problem the place the HVT Megaton wouldn’t cut up if hit by a automobile.