Treyarch has launched a brand new set of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War patch notes simply a short while after it launched a separate, main content material replace. This replace provides three new options to the sport, together with a Calling Card Showcase and some quality-of-life enhancements for multiplayer. It additionally consists of the operator Wolf, out there in a nine-item bundle.
Calling Card Showcase means that you can choose as much as three of your Calling Playing cards with a view to present them off collectively. When you’re having hassle deciding on only one you have unlocked, this can be a nice choice. As with issues like emblems, you will discover it within the Barracks beneath the Participant Id menu.
It’s also possible to now examine different gamers’ operator fashions whilst you’re nonetheless within the foyer, and you may set favourite beauty choices from bundles in Create-a-Class to make use of Fast Equip mechanically, making use of your favorites with out having to cycle by all of the choices you’ve gotten.
The replace publish additionally included a tease of what to anticipate for subsequent week, together with Gunsmith Customs, which allow you to create and save your personal customized Blueprints by mixing options from different ones. We’ll additionally get the ZRG 20mm sniper rifle and the return of Gunfight Blueprints. Lastly, Gunfight Tournaments will make its premiere with “unique rewards.”
In different Name of Obligation information, a cannabis-focused DLC has apparently leaked for each Black Ops Chilly Conflict and Warzone.
The complete set of patch notes are under.
Name of Obligation: Black Ops Chilly Conflict Patch Notes (March 31)
- Calling Card Showcase
- Select as much as three Calling Playing cards to show in your Showcase, now out there within the Participant Id menu on the Barracks.
- Set as Favourite
- Gamers can now use the “Set as Favourite” choice in Create-a-Class to designate a goal class for the Fast Equip function. Weapons outfitted by Fast Equip will mechanically seem on this class.
- Participant Examine in Foyer
- Gamers can now examine different gamers’ Operator fashions whereas within the Foyer.
- Wolf Operator Bundle now out there within the Retailer.
- Addressed a difficulty the place a pop-up message stating “Quitting with 3 or fewer gamers in your workforce will lead to a loss and a ladder level penalty” might erroneously seem when trying to hitch on a buddy.
- Miami Strike
- Addressed a difficulty the place attackers/defenders might spawn on the identical spawn facet in CDL Customized Video games.
Every day Challenges
- The “Junked” Every day Problem now tracks progress for destroying enemy Discipline Upgrades by interacting with them, not simply by taking pictures them.
- Mounted a uncommon crash associated to gamers becoming a member of a match in progress in Search and Destroy.
- Mounted a uncommon crash in Multi-Crew associated to radiation clouds.
- Addressed a difficulty the place CODCaster may very well be chosen in non-team-based modes.
- Moved the Personal Match Server Pause function to an choice within the Pause menu to permit the host of a match to use a Blueprint from the Pause menu with out inadvertently pausing the match.
- Mounted crashes associated to Krasny Soldat and zombie pathfinding.
- Addressed a difficulty the place a participant’s automobile wouldn’t take harm when operating into Particular or Elite enemies.
- Addressed a difficulty that precipitated jetpack flames to look on an HVT when their jetpack was not in use.
- Addressed a development break that would happen when killing a zombie instantly after the Surge incremented.