Obsidian’s survival sport Grounded has been up to date on all platforms to deal with numerous points raised by the neighborhood and extra. The brand new 0.8.1 replace is out now on Xbox One, Xbox Sequence X|S, and PC, and the patch notes are outlined beneath.
Beginning off, bases constructed on sure objects will now not return an “Unsupported” error if you attempt to load them. Moreover, melee and ranged assaults ought to now register extra like they need to, whilst you ought to expertise much less lag and hitching when buildings. Moreover, any backpacks that escape the sport world will now resync with you.
Exterior of those fixes, Grounded’s path marketplace for the “Weed Killer Peak” quest will now present up in the precise place, whereas any bugs you’ve got stuffed may be positioned on furnishings.
There are additionally some UI modifications. Hammer construct icons at the moment are a part of the “Toggle Path Marker and Backpack” icons motion, whereas the “Eat/Drink or Die” warning, together with the breath meter, ought to now not change into caught on the display screen after you respawn.
You may see the complete record of patch notes beneath, as shared by Obsidian. The Microsoft-owned studio’s subsequent undertaking is the RPG Avowed, which is ready within the Pillars of Eternity universe.
Grounded Bug Fixes — All Platforms
TOP COMMUNITY ISSUES
- Bases constructed on sure objects will now not be thought of “Unsupported” on load, and won’t collapse after being modified.
- Purchasers will now not randomly fail to register melee and ranged assaults.
- Lowered lag/hitching when buildings in massive bases.
- Backpacks that fall by means of the world for shoppers will ultimately resync again to the proper host place.
- The Path Marker for the BURG.L Quest: “Weed Killer Peak” will now be within the appropriate location if it already existed in your world.
- Stuffed bugs can as soon as once more be positioned on furnishings.
- Bees aren’t as clumsy round flowers and thus will drop pollen much less typically.
- Hoop’s hair and different dangling items on chest armor ought to behave extra appropriately in Picture Mode.
- Hammer construct icons at the moment are included within the “Toggle Path Marker and Backpack Icons” motion.
- The breath meter and the “Eat/Drink or Die” warning parts now not get caught on display screen after respawning.
- The “[Type] Software Required” warning now not overlaps the harvest useful resource identify on the HUD.
- Reverted the brand new day base music modifications again to the night time music to proceed work on this for a future replace.