The Trials of Osiris and Exotics vendor Xur are again in Destiny 2 for the weekend. Leaping into the occasion this week offers you an opportunity on the Sola’s Scar sword, plus a bunch of different Trials gear that’s new this season. This is the map you are dealing with this week and a full rundown of the rewards you possibly can earn.
As at all times, this weekend’s Trials occasion continues to the Tuesday weekly reset, so you’ve got obtained till April 13 to earn rewards and spend tokens with Saint-14.
Trials of Osiris Map And Rewards (April 9-13)
- Map: The Lifeless Cliffs
- 3 wins — Sola’s Scar, Photo voltaic sword
- 5 wins — Hunter, Warlock, or Titan Leg Armor: Pyrrhic Ascent Strides, Boots, or Grieves
- 7 wins — Igneous Hammer, Photo voltaic hand cannon
- Flawless run — Tomorrow’s Reply (Adept), Void rocket launcher
Although the Trials of Osiris is Future 2’s hardest problem, you should not be hesitant about collaborating. You may nonetheless earn Trials rewards–some of the very best gear within the game–even should you’re not a Crucible grasp. The Finish Sport bounty from Saint-14 awards every week’s three-win reward only for enjoying Trials on the whole. It’s also possible to snag one other weapon drop the primary time you full a latest Seasonal Challenge should you can win a complete of seven rounds (versus full matches).
The Trials of Osiris is Future 2’s super-tough weekend aggressive multiplayer occasion, which takes place from Friday to Tuesday each week, and it represents a few of the highest-level challenges and rewards within the recreation. Your aim is to rack up as many victories as you possibly can earlier than you undergo three complete losses, which forces you to reset your Trials run, or Passage. You may earn loot alongside the best way as you rack up increasingly more wins, however the very best rewards within the occasion come once you go on a successful streak of seven matches in a row–a “Flawless” run.
Should you can handle to go Flawless, you may go to the Lighthouse, which is just out there to Flawless gamers, the place you may get some unique rewards. Opening the chest within the Lighthouse now will get you an “Adept” weapon, which has additional stat boosts you possibly can’t get virtually wherever else.
Future 2 Information And Guides
- Destiny 2 Presage Captain’s Log Guide: All 5 Scan Objects For The Seasonal Challenge
- Destiny 2 Dead Man’s Tale Catalyst Guide
- Destiny 2 Proving Ground Strike: How To Find All VIPs And Complete The Seasonal Challenge
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Chosen: Seasonal Challenges Guide
- Destiny 2 Presage Guide: How To Start The Voice On The Other Side Exotic Quest For Dead Man’s Tale