The Trials of Osiris are again for the weekend–alongside Exotics vendor Xur–in Destiny 2, supplying you with a number of days to attempt to get a few of the finest weapons within the sport. This week, you’ll be able to snag the highly effective shotgun Astral Horizon only for placing in a while. This is what map you must cope with and what rewards you’ll be able to earn this week.
There’s additionally an entire lot of new gear in Trials this season, together with new armor and cosmetics. This weekend’s Trials occasion truly continues to the Tuesday weekly reset on April 6, so you have obtained a bit of further time to earn rewards and spend tokens with Saint-14.
Trials of Osiris Map And Rewards (April 2-6)
- Map: Javelin-4
- 3 wins — Astral Horizon, Kinetic shotgun
- 5 wins — Hunter, Warlock, or Titan Chest Armor: Pyrrhic Ascent Vest, Vestment, or Plate
- 7 wins — Hunter, Warlock, or Titan Gauntlets: Pyrrhic Ascent Grasps, Gloves, or Gauntlets
- Flawless run — Astral Horizon (Adept), Kinetic shotgun
In case you’ve been hesitant about Trials up to now, it is nonetheless price enjoying within the mode to earn new gear. You do not even should get wins, as a result of the Finish Sport bounty from Saint-14 provides you with the three-win reward only for enjoying Trials normally. It’s also possible to snag one other weapon drop for finishing a brand new Seasonal Challenge should you can win a complete of seven rounds (versus full matches).
The Trials of Osiris is Future 2’s super-tough weekend aggressive multiplayer occasion, which takes place from Friday to Tuesday each week, and it represents a few of the highest-level challenges and rewards within the sport. Your purpose is to rack up as many victories as you’ll be able to earlier than you endure three complete losses, which forces you to reset your Trials run, or Passage. You may earn loot alongside the best way as you rack up increasingly more wins, however the very best rewards within the occasion come if you go on a successful streak of seven matches in a row–a “Flawless” run.
In case you can handle to go Flawless, you will go to the Lighthouse, which is just accessible to Flawless gamers, the place you will get some unique rewards. Opening the chest within the Lighthouse now will get you an “Adept” weapon, which has further stat boosts you’ll be able to’t get nearly wherever else.
Future 2 Information And Guides
- Destiny 2 Presage Captain’s Log Guide: All 5 Scan Objects For The Seasonal Challenge
- Destiny 2 Dead Man’s Tale Catalyst Guide
- Destiny 2: Where Is Xur This Week? Exotic Items / Location Guide (April 2-6)
- Destiny 2 Proving Ground Strike: How To Find All VIPs And Complete The Seasonal Challenge
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Chosen: Seasonal Challenges Guide
- Destiny 2 Presage Guide: How To Start The Voice On The Other Side Exotic Quest For Dead Man’s Tale