Bungie has offered a rundown of the highest points being investigated forward of Season of the Chosen’s launch.
It is a huge day for Future 2, because the area sandbox masses up a brand new chapter inside its present storyline referred to as Season of the Chosen. Whereas quite a lot of fixes and tweaks to the sport have been added within the latest patch, developer Bungie is aware of different points that gamers could encounter after they begin the sport after the brand new replace has been put in.
Bungie additionally reminded gamers that any season go content material they personal will likely be utilized to the primary set of characters that indicators into Future 2 after the brand new replace. What this implies is that in case you plan to make use of cross-save for different characters, you need to create a cross-save account earlier than you log in. You possibly can find out how to do that on the Destiny 2 cross-save page.
Prime Points Being Investigated
One of many stranger points that Bungie revealed is that Barrier Colossus Champions in Battleground: Behemoth may very well stroll out of their Barrier shields throughout fight, leaving them open to Guardians who would usually be unable to break these mighty mini-bosses.
There are additionally a couple of extra annoying issues which will crop up, resembling the brand new forex of Cabal gold not dropping from a Raid or Dungeon completion, Umbral Engrams being remodeled right into a Legendary Engram in case your stock is full, and Salvager’s Salvo being denied to gamers who want to reclaim it from their collections.
These and different points are presently being checked out by Bungie:
- Swapping between Challenger Medallions or Cabal Runes on the Hammer of Proving doesn’t refund currencies used.
- Socketing the Hammer of Proving previous to receiving a quest step to take action won’t full the step; gamers might want to re-socket the Hammer to progress.
- Decrypting an Umbral Engram with a full stock of Umbral Engrams will end in a Legendary Engram being despatched to the Postmaster.
- Barrier Colossus Champions in Battleground: Behemoth could stroll out of their Barrier shields.
- Quickly getting into and exiting the seller screens of H.E.L.M. distributors could end in misaligned digital camera views.
- Cabal Gold doesn’t drop from Raid or Dungeon completions.
- Ascendant Shards from Crucible and Gambit rank rewards can’t be acquired with a full consumables stock, even when there’s room in an Ascendant Shard stack.
- Salvager’s Salvo can’t be reclaimed from Collections.
Future 2’s servers are again on-line and the brand new replace is prepared for obtain on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Collection X/S. There will be loads of new content material to look ahead to over the following three months resembling three extra Strikes being added to the playlist, Stasis Side quests going stay, and the return of the Guardian Video games in April.