Here are the Week 14 Chapter 2, Season 4 Fortnite Challenges, also known as the Week 4 Xtravaganza Challenges that have been leaked by dataminers.
Every week in Fortnite Battle Royale, new challenges are released for players to complete in to order to gain more XP and level up in this Seasons Battle Pass. As most seasons are scheduled to be 10 weeks long, the normal seven challenges are released for the first ten weeks.
As this season is longer than usual, Epic have decided to release XP Xtravaganza Challenges for the past few weeks and as the season is drawing to an end, this will be the final set of challenges to be released for Season 4. Completing these challenges will of course grant you more XP to help you to unlock the variants of the Battle Pass Skins.
FORTNITE WEEK 14 CHALLENGES LEAKED
Here are all of the Fortnite week 15 challenges (XP Xtravaganza week 4) that have been leaked by dataminers and these challenges will be live in the game tomorrow:
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1,000/2,500/10,000)
- Hit opponents with Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades (1,9,15)
- Fish for items from a motorboat (1)
- Fish for items from a motorboat and a Choppa in a single match (2)
- Fish for items from a motorboat a Choppa, and a pickup truck bed in a single match (3)
- Maintain full shield and health for 2 minutes in a single match (1)
- Maintain full shield and health for 4 minutes in a single match (1)
- Maintain full shield and health for 8 minutes in a single match (1)
- Deliver a Small Truck from outside Upstate New York to Stark Industries (1)
- Generate power for Stark Industries by riding zip lines to and from Upstate New York (3)
- Harvest Buses and RVs in native Fortnite locations (1)
- Release Slurp into the atmosphere (3)
- Boogie before oblivion (1)
- Eliminate opponents outside of Stark Industries, Misty Meadows or Weeping Woods (15)
The majority of these challenges are self explanatory, however there are some that you may need help with and we will of course be releasing guides for these to help you. The guides will be made before the release of the challenges tomorrow, so you can complete them when you log in to Fortnite.
There are quite a few challenges that will require you to fish and the harder fishing challenges will require you to fish from different vehicles. The best mode to complete this challenge will be in the Team Rumble mode as you will have more time to find the necessary vehicles to complete the challenge.
We will let you know as soon as the challenges are available to complete, so be sure to turn website notifications on for all the latest Fortnite news.