Listed here are 5 levels now you can full for the Fortnite Season 7, Week 4 Legendary Problem.
Within the final season of Fortnite, the Legendary Problem and the Epic Challenges had been launched on Thursdays, nevertheless this season, the Legendary Challenges are being launched on Wednesdays and the Epic Challenges are nonetheless launched on Thursdays.
The Legendary challenges nonetheless have 5 levels and are solely accessible for a restricted time. Every stage awards gamers with XP, with a complete of 165,000 XP when you full all the levels. The week 4 Fortnite Legendary challenges are actually accessible to finish, all of which you’ll be able to see under.
Fortnite Week 4 Legendary Problem
Here’s a breakdown of the 5 levels it’s essential full for this week and the quantity of XP you’ll earn for finishing every stage:
- Stage 1: Search the farm for clues (2) – 45,000 XP
- Stage 2: Visit Farmer Steel’s favourite places (3) – 30,000 XP
- Stage 3: Place missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows (4) – 30,000 XP
- Stage 4: Collect doomsday preppers guide (1) – 30,000 XP
- Stage 5: Forage for food, need supplies (5) – 30,000 XP
You may click on on every stage for an in depth information on learn how to full them so you’ll be able to earn XP as rapidly as doable. Bear in mind, the Legendary Problem is simply accessible for a restricted time so make sure you full as quickly as doable to degree up as rapidly and earn extra Battle Stars to buy extra objects from this seasons Battle Pass.