Listed here are all the Fortnite Week 14 Challenges which were leaked by dataminers and might be launched on Thursday.
A brand new set of challenges are launched in Fortnite Battle Royale every day and this season, there are seven Epic Challenges launched and one Legendary Problem. The Epic Challenges might be accomplished at any time earlier than the tip of the season, however the Legendary Problem is just obtainable for a restricted time (one week) earlier than being changed by the following. We’d advocate finishing the Legendary Problem first to get as a lot XP as potential. There are a complete of 5 levels to finish for every Legendary Problem.
Epic are at all times making modifications to Fortnite, and one of many modifications which were made is the quantity of XP you earn for finishing challenges. Often, Epic preserve the identical quantity of XP for every problem in that season, nevertheless the Week 14 Epic Challenges now awards gamers with 40,000 XP as an alternative of 20,000 XP upon completion.
Fortnite Week 14 Challenges
Listed here are all the Epic Challenges that might be launched for Week 14 of Fortnite on Thursday 4th March at 2pm GMT:
- Acquire Cookbooks from Nice Park and Craggy Cliffs (4)
- Harvest vegatables and fruits (8)
- Earn Bars to rent a Character (150)
- Go to completely different restaurant kitchens (2)
- Drive a automobile from Sweat Sands to Nice Park (1)
- Drop off a automobile on the fuel station in Lazy Lake or Catty Nook (1)
- Drive a automobile from Nice Park to Lazy Lake (1)
The vast majority of these challenges are fairly easy and self explanatory, however we might be releasing guides for those that could be harder to finish. These guides might be stay as quickly because the challenges can be found to finish in-game.
Fortnite Week 14 Legendary Problem Leaked
The Legendary problem for this week might be seen under:
- Injury opponents at better than 50 meters away (1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000)
The numbers within the brackets present the quantity of injury you must deal to opponents as a way to full the completely different levels. Finishing the primary stage awards you with 55,000 XP and the remainder awards you with 22,000 XP.