Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6 is right here and early leaks have revealed a full record of vaulted weapons and gadgets, in addition to weapons and gadgets making a return. In Fortnite lore, The Vault is an extradimensional nexus housing The Zero Level, however past its story significance, it’s also the place gadgets “go” once they’re faraway from the battle royale.
Try the record of Fortnite weapons and gadgets which were vaulted or unvaulted for Season 6.
Vaulted Weapons and Objects
In line with Fortnite leaks on Twitter, the next weapons have been vaulted for Fortnite Season 6, which suggests they won’t be out there in the principle sport.
- Bolt-Motion Sniper Rifle (Uncommon, Epic, Legendary rarities)
- Cost Shotgun (All rarities)
- Widespread Assault Rifle
- Dragon’s Breath Shotgun (Epic, Legendary rarities)
- Heavy Assault Rifle (All rarities)
- Lever Motion Rifle (Unusual, Uncommon, Epic rarities)
- Lever Motion Shotgun
- Pistol (All rarities)
- Suppressed SMG (All rarities)
- Tactical Shotgun (All rarities)
Unvaulted Weapons and Objects
In line with Fortnite leaks on Twitter, the next weapons have been faraway from the vault for Fortnite Season 6, and will probably be out there to make use of.
- Pump Shotgun (Unusual, Uncommon, Epic, Legendary rarities)
- Revolver (All rarities)
Each the Pump Shotgun and Revolver had been final vaulted in Chapter 2, Season 5, so that they weren’t gone for lengthy.
For extra on Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6, try our guides on crafting the Hunter’s Cloak and finding golden artifacts near The Spire. Remember to examine our breakdown on everything in the Fortnite Chapter 6 battle pass.