A brand new hotfix has shortened the period of time that Apex Legends’ map rotation stays solely on Kings Canyon.
Seems Apex Legends Season 8 will not begin with two weeks of the map rotation remaining solely on the brand-new Kings Canyon. A brand new hotifix (listed within the Apex Legends Season 8 patch notes) has modified the exclusivity interval to solely final till February 9 versus the beforehand marketed February 16. The patch additionally addresses a number of bugs which have popped up because the begin of Season 8.
Of notice, the hotfix lowers the chance that the ultimate circle of a match will focus on The Pit or Mirage Voyage, two small areas which might be simple to defend–you can solely enter The Pit by way of enclosed chokepoints and solely land on the Mirage Voyage by way of a redeploy, an motion that stops you from defending your self. Having the ultimate circle be at both location stacks the percentages in the direction of whichever workforce manages to get there first, which is a bit unfair.
When it comes to character bugs, the hotfix addresses each Caustic and Season 8’s new playable legend Fuse. Now, the gasoline cloud from Caustic’s Nox Gasoline Grenade will dissipate as soon as the Caustic’s squad is eradicated, versus unintentionally sticking round to proceed blinding different groups. For Fuse, the hotfix ensures that Knuckle Cluster not finds a solution to magically circumnavigate shields and deal well being injury.
The complete patch notes for the hotfix are listed under.
Apex Legends February 4 Hotfix Patch Notes
- Fastened an error stopping gamers in Belgium from buying the Battle Cross (Word: the button will nonetheless say “Unavailable,” however clicking it would allow you to buy the Battle Cross. A consumer patch later will repair the button nonetheless saying “Unavailable”)
- Fastened an edge case the place the gasoline from Caustic’s final would persist even after his squad was eradicated
- Fastened an exploit letting gamers block injury from grenades by dropping objects on prime of them.
- Fastened a difficulty that allowed Fuse’s tactical potential to do injury by shields
- Diminished chance of late-game circles ending on Mirage Voyage and The Pit in Kings Canyon.