Bungie has offered a rundown of the highest points being investigated forward of Season of the Chosen’s launch.
It is a large day for Future 2, because the house sandbox masses up a brand new chapter inside its present storyline known as Season of the Chosen. Whereas numerous fixes and tweaks to the sport have been added within the latest patch, developer Bungie is aware of different points that gamers might encounter after they begin the sport after the brand new replace has been put in.
Bungie additionally reminded gamers that any season move content material they personal will probably be utilized to the primary set of characters that indicators into Future 2 after the brand new replace. What this implies is that for those who plan to make use of cross-save for different characters, you need to create a cross-save account earlier than you log in. You may find out how to do that on the Destiny 2 cross-save page.
High Points Being Investigated
One of many stranger points that Bungie revealed is that Barrier Colossus Champions in Battleground: Behemoth may very well stroll out of their Barrier shields throughout fight, leaving them open to Guardians who would usually be unable to break these mighty mini-bosses.
There are additionally a number of extra annoying issues that will crop up, resembling the brand new forex of Cabal gold not dropping from a Raid or Dungeon completion, Umbral Engrams being remodeled right into a Legendary Engram in case your stock is full, and Salvager’s Salvo being denied to gamers who want to reclaim it from their collections.
These and different points are at the moment being checked out by Bungie:
- Swapping between Challenger Medallions or Cabal Runes on the Hammer of Proving doesn’t refund currencies used.
- Socketing the Hammer of Proving previous to receiving a quest step to take action is not going to full the step; gamers might want to re-socket the Hammer to progress.
- Decrypting an Umbral Engram with a full stock of Umbral Engrams will end in a Legendary Engram being despatched to the Postmaster.
- Barrier Colossus Champions in Battleground: Behemoth might stroll out of their Barrier shields.
- Quickly coming into and exiting the seller screens of H.E.L.M. distributors might end in misaligned digicam views.
- Cabal Gold doesn’t drop from Raid or Dungeon completions.
- Ascendant Shards from Crucible and Gambit rank rewards can’t be acquired with a full consumables stock, even when there’s room in an Ascendant Shard stack.
- Salvager’s Salvo can’t be reclaimed from Collections.
Future 2’s servers are again on-line and the brand new replace is prepared for obtain on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Sequence X/S. There will be loads of new content material to look ahead to over the following three months resembling three extra Strikes being added to the playlist, Stasis Facet quests going stay, and the return of the Guardian Video games in April.